We are happy to offer a streamlined process for requests when usage falls within the parameters outlined in the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) License. However, due to our legal status as a 501(c)(3) private operating foundation, no media produced by Schmidt Ocean Institute may be used in attempting to influence legislation or lobbying.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
Under the following terms:
- Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
If you agree to these terms by completing the form below, you will be directed to a gallery of content. Once you have agreed to the conditions by checking the necessary boxes, a button will appear. Clicking the button will take you to the gallery.
This gallery contains most frequently requested imagery. After reviewing, should you wish to request imagery not included, kindly contact email@example.com and put Creative Commons Request in the subject line. Special requests may take up to 4-6 weeks.