- Expressions of Interests are due by Friday, December 28, 2018.
- All Expressions of Interest will be reviewed by independent non-conflicted experts between January and March of 2019 using the evaluation criteria listed on the Apply For Support page.
- Up to 15-20 full proposals will be invited from select research teams applying to this track, tentatively, in April and due by mid-June 2019, subject to the review comments.
- Full proposals will be formally evaluated by independent non-conflicted peer experts between June and September 2019.
- An interdisciplinary panel consisting of independent non-conflicted broad-area experts will evaluate all proposals, tentatively in September of 2019.
- A prioritized list of proposals will be compiled based on the review feedback and submitted for review and approval to the Schmidt Ocean Institute Executive Board.
- All proponents will be informed about the outcomes of the proposal review process, tentatively, by October 2019.
The consolidated R/V Falkor scheduling, operational, and budgetary proposal will be reviewed and approved by the Schmidt Ocean Institute Board of Directors. All proponents will be informed about the outcomes of the proposal review process.